Quiet in the Bohemia River

Not the party I’d expected…

We’re looking at some rainy weather coming along, courtesy of Beryl.  She petered out, but it’s still going to blow and rain a bit.  Looking at options: stop at Reedy Point, a full 5 hours early in order to miss the wet?  Sail straight to NY, without hitting Cape May, to make up for the lost time?  We’ll make the decisions as we come to them.  As long as I have options lined up…I’m fine!

We’d really rather sail all the way to Cape May, but that probably won’t happen with the wind on our nose.

Hopefully we’ll have internet again soon and we can tell you what we decided!



  1. Following along on the map, thanks for the reference points! I know you are on a timeline, hope the next few days are clear enough to zoom along.

    1. We’re going to make it! If Wednesday would be a good day for playing hookey, you’re sooo invited to my reading. Otherwise, hugs and all!

  2. Quite the blow we had last night. Tornado in Hartford county and at BWI. Hope you guys faired well. Sorry I missed you before you sailed! Just back from two lovely weeks in southwestern England and I had lost track of your departure date. Bon voyage – will keep up on your progress! Fair winds and following seas….
    C-Dory Surprise

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.